Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Middle of the Week...and trying to catch up on things...

This week has been very busy so far...and I'm looking forward to the weekend. We're supposed to be getting very nice weather - which means getting outside and continuing our backyard fixing-up. Speaking of which - it's been a just over a week since my seeds were planted and they are growing like...well, weeds! Here's what they looked like on day 7...



And just for the fun of it, here are some recent layouts - yes, I am NOW just getting around to taking pictures of them. I did go scrapping on Saturday...and was just thinking that National Scrapbooking day is almost here and I have to start planning my projects. 24 hours of scrapbooking is a lot of time to fill!!

Can you tell that I love Webster's Pages, Basic Grey, and Prima??!! Sometimes you can't have too much bling, flowers...or butterflies for that matter!
That's all for now!! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you stopped by my Blog!!

    Love the pics of the goodies for the garden and WOWZA....those LO's are awesome...Love them all....

    Wishing you a great day and let's keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, so glad to hear from you again!!
    Love all you beautiful LO's!!
    Hope you are doing well?!!
    Love your garden!!
    We are growing two tomatoes plants thats all we can grow because we are putting our house up for sale soon!
    Have a blessed weekend!!
    Thanks for leaving some love on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your garden!!
    We plated some tomatoes!!
    Love all of you beautiful and fabulous LO's!!
    Hope you have a blessed week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete