Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm such a slacker...we'll at least when it comes to keeping this blog updated.

I'm off!! Yippee! Tomorrow morning I am heading to San Antonio with my sister for a little vacation. It should be a blast (as always) with a week worth of shopping, sight-seeing and eating. I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures! - Don't I always??

The weather around here finally has gotten nice again. All the plants have been put outdoors. Half the backyard has been dug-up and seeded. And now it is time to enjoy the weather.

I'm still trying to get around to taking pictures of my latest project (a cosmetic bag) and some of my recent scrapbooking pages...I guess I'll have to do it when I get back. Here's a sneak peak, though. Inspired by the beautiful weather.

2 comments:

  1. You had time to do all this before you left. What a woman! Send some nice pics. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, LO!!
    Hope you have a blessed time with your sister!!
    We love San Antonio and are going in two weeks!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete